14th Industry Congress
The theme of our 14th Industrial Congress is built on BEING LOCAL.
We will organise our Congress on May 2, 2019 at Haliç Congress Center.
With the main theme
LOCAL VS GLOBAL, THE DAY BEFORE TOMORROW
In our Congress, we aim to discuss the BEING LOCAL theme from psycological and sociological perspectives with the following dimensions:
- - The protectionism trend in the world and the future of our global competitive strength
- - Local vs global in global competition
- - The importance of quality, characteristics and value added in “local” on the way to branding
- - Human behaviour in production and consumption
- - Domestic and foreign goods persception in the society
- - Being local in know-how production as well as goods production
- - Turkey’s human capital and technology production competencies
- - The importance of global interaction, being local with global power
- - From regional to global brand
during our WORKSHOPS.
We will discuss “being local” theme in an interactive format at 4 parallel “speaker’s corner” workshops, which will be open to all congress guests, where our participants will take the floor.